GOOD, FAST OR CHEAP. PICK TWO.
At Lux Remodeling LLC, we recognize every project is unique and adapt our pricing accordingly.
- Discerning clients value quality and time over cost and we primarily service this market segment.
- Secondary homeowners tend to desire high quality at an affordable price and slower pace.
- Home investors are cost conscious and value speed while maintaining flexible quality standards.
Ultimately, it is up to each client to decide the perfect blend and we will perform accordingly.
Every contractor faces this dilemma:
- Build quickly and to a high standard, but it will not be cheap.
- Build cheaply and to a high standard, but it will take a long time.
- Build quickly and cheaply, but it will not be of high quality.
INDUSTRY VALUE MATRIX
A homeowner must prioritize three factors when selecting a contractor - Quality, Time and Cost.
The Project Constraint Model illustrates the interdependent relationship between these three factors. This model reflects the fact that the factors are interrelated, and it is impossible to optimize all three – one will always suffer. (Source: Wikipedia)